After you have done all the settings and you are ready to start your campaign
You go to campaigns page.
Leadreplay campaign structure is orginized with campaign groups and cmapaigns under these groups hierarchically.
First you need to create a campaign group
Example here Group1
after creating and selecting campaign group
you create and select campaign under this group
example CAMPAIGN 1
Add emails to campaign
When you click “Add email” it will show 3 options to add email to the campaign
- You can write email details as email,name,lastname,company,country
- You can drag drop a csv file to the file select field it will automatically show parsed emails
- Now you have to select right columns that represents the fields email,name,lastname,company,country
- Example i drag and dropped FB campaign result
- 13 columns is the email and 14 is the name of the email
- You can copy and paste CSV file content to this text field on the rightest side.
- You can click delete if you want to delete some emails from the system.
- CLICK SAVE
Click the 2nd tab Messages
- choose message detae
- write your eye catchy message title
- write your important message to your customers.
If you want to add extra message and schedule them to another date to be sent click “add message” then you can redo all above to this message sequence
In your message and message title you can use the fields from the email list
such as email,name,lastName,country,company
here is example message
In your <country> this product is very widely used.
And your <company> also needs this product.
Mr <lastName> feel free contact me anytime
Best Regards,My name
After you make sure you have done everything to setup your campaign
On top near campaign group click “start campaign” to start your campaign
You can anytime pause your campaign by clicking the same button again